Saturday, January 20, 2007

She's in!

Senator Hillary Clinton

So here's part of what CNN has to say:

Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton launched her run for the White House Saturday by setting up an exploratory committee to test opinions and raise money. "I'm in. And I'm in to win," she wrote on her Web site. "I believe that together we can bring the leadership that this country needs." Her move came days after Sen. Barack Obama began his run.
...
Clinton's announcement comes two years to the day the next president will be inaugurated: January 20, 2009.
...
Should she win, she would be the first woman to serve as president of the United States -- and the first presidential spouse to do so as well.


So does she have a chance? It's hard to tell. And, mind you, I'm still disappointed in her for voting for the war. But I would really love, before I die, to have the chance to vote for a woman for president.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.