Friday, July 27, 2007

Good point

Barack Obama

I found this on the Time Magazine "Soundbites of the Week":

I don't want a continuation of Bush-Cheney. I don't want Bush-Cheney lite, I want a fundamental change.

-- Democratic Presidential candidate BARACK OBAMA comparing his foreign policy approach to rival Sen. Hillary Clinton's in a campaign speech in Concord, N.H. yesterday. Obama and Clinton have been sparring over the issue since the Democratic debate Monday
~~~

Right. I want a fundamental change too. Don't know if Obama is the one to give it to us but I certainly agree with him on this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.