Thursday, December 01, 2011

Quote of the Century, as far as I'm concerned

Have you seen the video referred to here? It's amazing. I would be so proud of this young man if he were mine, that's for sure:

If I was your son, Mr. Chairman, I believe I'd make you very proud.


-- Zach Wahls, a student, who spoke before the Iowa House Judiciary Committee in January about being raised by two lesbian women, to oppose a resolution to make marriage in Iowa only between a man and woman; the video of the testimony has been recirculating on the web

I'll look for the video and post it in an update when I find it.
~~~
UPDATE:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:28 AM

    BRAVO!


    What an eloquent statement...we need more like him!

    annie c

    ReplyDelete

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.