They're good, aren't they?
Last week, I asked if you had a message you'd like to send Rush Limbaugh. The response was overwhelming. We received tens of thousands of submissions, and
we picked the top five:
* "Americans didn't vote for a Rush to failure"
* "Hope and change cannot be Rush'd"
* "Failure is not an option for America's future"
* "We can fix America, just don't Rush it"
* "Rush: Say yes to America"
Now, we're putting it up for a vote. Decide which slogan Rush will see in his home town.
The slogan with the most votes will be put on a billboard where Rush can't miss it.It's up to you to let Rush know that Americans reject his desire to see President Obama -- and our country -- fail.
Vote for your favorite slogan now:
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I got the following message from the Democratic Party this morning: