Sunday, June 28, 2009

The best hate mail of all time


This is just too funny. You're going to have to go over to Daily Kos and read it because I'm not about to sully my blog with such foul language.

Some folks aren't sure whether it's real or a parody. I rather think it's real because of the appalling spelling. I'm also not even sure a true liberal trying to parody this kind of hate mail could even think of some of this stuff. Just go look. Right here.

Oh, and be sure and take the poll. My favorite part was about Guatemala being in the middle east! (I'm cracking up all over again even as I write this.)
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.