Sunday, April 09, 2006

Clarity

Here's a comment from AMERICAblog about Bush's plans to nuke Iran (see posts below) as reported by Sy Hersh:

Seymour Hersh is the best source the US has.

If you don't believe Hersh, you are a fool, plain and simple.

If you don't believe W would start WWIII, open the gates of hell and invite the meltdown of the human race, you are not paying attention.


This really sums it up. (And as far as I can tell this story still has not shown up on the CNN website. I keep looking. If anybody has seen it, please let me know. I'd love to be wrong.)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 AM

    Ellie, I have not seen the story on CNN, but I seldom watch it. I do turn the Today show on if I am still at home at 7am. This morning there was a story that Bush&co are considering the prospect of nuking Iran. The taped spokesman said that all options are being considered. If regular bombing of Iran's facilities was used, Iran would respond against Israel, then we would need to defend Israel, and the military would have trouble with yet another war.

    I don't recall which of the NBC people were in the report, but Katie Couric was asking the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:50 AM

    Sorry. This was my comment.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't they think Iran will respond against Israel if NUCLEAR bombs are used? Good God, that's a sure fire way to set off WWIII.

    ReplyDelete

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.