Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Palin the pathetic

Palin can't name a newspaper or magazine that's she regularly reads. Simply unbelievable:

COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read, before you were tapped for this, to stay informed and to understand the world?

PALIN: I've read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press for the media, I mean...

COURIC: Like what ones specifically? I'm curious that you...

PALIN: Um, all of 'em, any of 'em that um have been in front of me over all these years, um...

COURIC: Can you name any of them?

PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news too. Alaska isn't a foreign country where it's kind of suggested it seems like, wow how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, DC may be thinking and doing, when you live up there in Alaska. Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.

And she wants us to believe she's read "all of 'em, any of 'em" ???

UPDATE: I found this update by SilentPatriot on Crooks and Liars where the above was also posted: "Holy crap. It completely slipped my mind that Plain has a degree in journalism. Yes, someone who studied journalism can’t name a single magazine or newspaper." Yes, it totally slipped my mind too. It's simply beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.