Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh, it's Palin again...

Well, dear readers, here's what happened. I was driving home from the Center last night and the car radio (as usual) was tuned to NPR. That's when I heard that Sarah Palin has signed a contract with Fox News to be something called a "contributer" (whatever that is).

Sigh.

So this morning I found an article on Alternet that I give you mainly for the title and the lead line:

Factually Challenged Fox News Channel Hires Factually Challenged Palin

Palin is a master practitioner of pushing false claims and bogus information. Now she'll be doing that as a regular Fox news contributer.

I'll just let you go over there yourselves and take a look at the article. Let me just say here that the comments so far are particularly rich!
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.