Saturday, October 14, 2006

Now this is hopeful

Here's a comment I found on AMERICAblog:

I have a 95 year-old friend of the family who is so right wing that he was considering joining the John Birch Society back in the 50's. He is a big-time donor to the GOP and gets personal letters from Nancy Reagan. He says W is a total disaster and if he makes it till voting day, he's going to vote a straight democratic ticket.

His health is failing, I hope to God he makes it - let me tell you, when you've (the GOP) lost Clancy, you're screwed.


Now if it just weren't for Diebold I would really have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.